iPads are making a big hit in Singapore especially that Apple unveiled its new versions earlier this month. If you have iPads, there are myriads of applications out there that you can download but Apple boasted they have optimized 675,000 applications in their App Store for the benefit of iPad users. 675,000 is a lot to choose from, right?
With this number, it is hard to choose which are useful and which are not. If you are planning to buy a new iPad, you have to scour the App Store and look for the things that are most useful to you. If you are just looking for somewhat different for your current iPad, you also need to sort through a lot. Well, looking for applications need not be difficult. To get started, here are the must-have apps for iPad users:
- Paper: If you are an artist, this is the best application for you. This is a sketching application that will give you variations of pencils and brushes. This is free but if you are tired of the basic tool set, you can purchase some more.
- Skype: Skype is a must-have. This is one of the best ways to stay in touch. The good thing is it’s free. If you want to talk to other Skype users, you can just call for free. If you want to set it up for your long-distance calls, you have to pay.
- Google Drive: Google Drive is a fine alternative for Office. In Google Drive, you can edit and create text documents and spreadsheets plus you can store your photos there. The best thing is that once you store it in your Google Drive, you can access it wherever you go just by logging into your account.
- Evernote: If you are at work and at school, you can use Evernote to write down notes and important points. Evernote will organize your work and neatly index all contents so it will be easier for you to scan through.
- Replay Video Editor: Replay Video Editor is simple yet very functional application. The best part is it’s free. With this application, you can add music, text and styles to your photos and videos from your camera roll. After, you can upload it to Twitter or YouTube.
- HBO Go: If you love movies, this is the best application. HBO Go will let you stream TV shows and movies. If your brother or sister is monopolizing the TV, you can still catch “The Game of Thrones” via your iPad.
iPads are excellent Christmas gift this season. If you consider this, you should download the apps beforehand so that the person can use it right away. There are many iPads here in Singapore so you can buy right away without worrying about its availability.